Ken MacKinnon kenmackinnon at enterprise.net
Sun Jul 20 18:02:38 IST 2008

Very interesting lists, Pat.   Are there any records on web going back to the beginning - and are there any indications of reasons for barding, e.g. language bards, etc.

At last year's Gorsedh day in St Ives there was a book on sale which purported to cover these issues.  I meant to buy it but neglected to do so.  I should like to get my copy - any ideas of source, price and postage?

- an Ken ken

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon,
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,