nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 19:06:28 IST 2008

I resigned in exasperation. The Gorsedd allows and indeed supports
Kernewek Kemmyn which in my view isn't Cornish.
The Gorsedd doesn't therefore support the language — which is one of
its aims.
I and Graham Thomas were awarded the Holyer an Gof award this year for
Bewnans Ke.
I didn't accept it.

My second Christian name is Jonathan, not John.

Nicholas