[Spellyans] " 'Breakthrough' rung"

Christian Semmens christian.semmens at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 21:53:22 IST 2008

It would appear that this is another problem we are going to have to
face. This is, of course, a KK spelling.
How can there be works produced whilst there is no dictionary?
It also seems rash to publish at this stage whilst the orthography is
still in flux, as it is quite likely these works will need to be
revised very soon, either that or the argument will be made that this
is now "common" usage and that the 'incorrect' spellings are now fixed
by usage. This smells funny.
Are we to see the SWF main become a renamed KK?

Christian