[Spellyans] " 'Breakthrough' rung"

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 09:12:56 IST 2008

I tried at the Management Group meeting back in November, as did Andrew
at the AHG stage, to get NJAW and ME involved, but the KK people used
blackmail on Jenefer and Trond by insisting they'd walk out of the
process if Nicholas or Michael were physically present.  No other
orthographic group behaved like this.  It was an outrage but, then, the
KK central core has always behaved appallingly.

Craig