[Spellyans] " 'Breakthrough' rung"

Pat patmiller4 at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 21 18:24:27 IST 2008

I will add to that Eddie, I am also Cornish born with one parent's family going back generations, the other parent from Derbyshire, with a pure blooded Cornish husband born in Penryn near the site of Glasney Collegiate College and I am fiercly proud of the Cornish language and Cornwall's identity.  Pat