[Spellyans] " 'Breakthrough' rung"

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 22:59:44 IST 2008

Gromercy dhys rak dha lavar doth, a Venystror ker.

I was not speaking in entomological metaphor, but rather using the
word in its everyday sense. To paraphrase my opening clause, and
using the definition given in the Oxford Dictionary bundled with
MacOS, it could more precisely have read,

> As for the "insignificant or contemptible persons or things" of the
> Kesva . . .

However, I accept with due gratitude your correction, that the people
and the institution of the Kesva are neither 'insignificant' nor
'contemptible', and bear no resemblance to ants (or to emmets). I can
only assume you assert that they are the opposite of my mis-
statement, namely 'significant' and 'admirable', and will strive to
bear this in mind in future.

Yn un aswon mur ras dhys rak dha larjes fur, y quethaf vy dha servyas
huvel gostyth,

Eddie