[Spellyans] redistribution of <i> and <y>

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Wed Jul 23 10:49:17 IST 2008

I'm not a linguist but this simple scheme would appear to be a good idea for the SWF.
It needs to be looked at very seriously.

The problems are:
1)    It could be difficult to learn -- but I believe it is better than the current SWF which appears to have no system at all
2)    KS would be using a different distribution of <i> and <y>, and with diacritics.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim