[Spellyans] Porth

Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Fri Jul 25 12:23:12 IST 2008

One would have thought that for such a simple children's book, they could
have stuck to the vocabulary given in the SWF spec. 'Bryntin' is of
course KK spelling. What would have been wrong with 'splann'? According
to the MAGA website, these books were commisioned by the CLP and Pol
Hodge collaborated with Will Coleman on the texts. From the sample that
I've seen, I must say that I have little confidence in the CLP to support
the teaching of Cornish in schools.Jon