[Spellyans] Porth

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Sat Jul 26 13:31:08 IST 2008

At 13:01 +0100 2008-07-26, Ken MacKinnon wrote:
>OK shall do.  However, I have always felt that comment on the previous iteme
>of correspondence enables readers to understand what you are talking about.
>'Netiquette' prevents that possibility .

You should include only the part of what people are talking about
that you are responding you.

Note here, for example that I cut all of the previous material,
though in your last one it was all there, uncut.

I see your e-mail client has been set to include previous postings
BELOW your message. Perhaps you can re-set that; then it will be
easier to cut what you don't need to cite.

Thanks for your consideration. Same goes for everyone.