[Spellyans] Netiquette

menystror menystror at kernowek.net
Sat Jul 26 19:16:09 IST 2008

At 19:04 +0100 2008-07-26, A. J. Trim wrote:
>Ken MacKinnon wrote:
>

>OK

>I prefer to see the whole history of the
>comments made. There is then less chance of
>misunderstandings. We should of course try to
>reach a balance in these matters.
>
>At worst, we use a few more gigabytes of storage space.

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Your
Menystror thinks otherwise. It is NEVER necessary
for every mail to copy the whole history of a
discourse. For those who are working not just to
chat about issues, but to track them for the
purposes of editing a formal specification, long
long messages are not so easy to read.

It's not about the storage space. But do remember
that someone is paying for that storage space
nevertheless.
--
Gromercy dhis,
An Menystror