[Spellyans] Netiquette

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 27 08:58:24 IST 2008

On 26 Jul 2008, at 20:01, Owen Cook wrote:

> And don't forget, even if you don't save messages in your email
> account, all past messages are archived. They can be accessed from the
> website just by using your password. I agree with our Menystror --
> quote any specific passages you are commenting on; that's enough.

Agreed. And any decent e-mail program will allow you to sort your
messages in a variety of ways: by date, by sender . . . and by thread.

This last one allows you to look through the entire sequence of
messages in a single thread. And, it's a lot easier to do this if the
messages have all had the *unnecessary* past verbiage removed.

Eddie Foirbeis Climo
Dres ethom akennow byner re bons lyeshes
Accenti non multiplicanda praeter necessitatem