[Spellyans] 'Valley' in Cornish

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:58:10 IST 2008

I hadn't noticed that, and am very relieved.
Gromercy dhis.
Nans was used as a simple noun then.
I think I used this passage from PA in my translation of the NT (Luke
23.30), but the word "valley" was not necessary.
The AV reads: Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on
us; and to the hills, Cover us.

Nicholas