[Spellyans] au

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 16:22:50 IST 2008

I won't put it down to being your fault, Michael.  It was the fault of
the process, from which you were excluded.  The AHG meetings were too
brief and too rushed, as a result of which the delegates at those
meetings were also under too much pressure for full and constructive
debate.  There should have been at least one more weekend session to
cover those items which had yet to be discussed.  Hence the
imperfections of the SWF.

It isn't down to you, or Andrew or anyone except those in charge of the
whole organisation.  It was rushed and it was bodged as a result, as
rush jobs always are.

Craig