[Spellyans] SWF principles
teli7777 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 20:29:24 BST 2008
Are the 5 principles of the SWF set in stone or are they open for
discussion when the 5 year review occurs?These principles are listed as:
1. *Inclusivity *– Users of all varieties of Revived Cornish should be
able to write as they speak.
2. *Accessibility *– The SWF should be as easy as possible for speakers,
learners, and teachers to learn and use.
3. *Accuracy *– The SWF should reflect the pronunciation of both
traditional and Revived Cornish.
4. *Authenticity *– The SWF should use spellings that reflect
established traditions of Cornish orthography.
5. *Continuity *– Where practical, the SWF should produce the smallest
possible number of changes for the largest possible number of speakers.
More information about the Spellyans