[Spellyans] Cornish Language

Kernuack at aol.com Kernuack at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 15:27:52 IST 2008

I have now subscribed to the Spellyans list. My name is Mina Dresser. I  live
in Truro. I am Secretary of the Cornish Language Council ( Cussel an Tavas
Kernuak). I am a  teacher of Modern Cornish. I am a mermber of  the Cornish
Language Partnership and I was a member of the Ad Hoc Group  which met recently
to take a decision on the SWF to be used in official circles  and in schools. I
look forward to this being a serious discussion platform  since are at a very
exciting point in the development of the Cornish  language.