[Spellyans] Introduction by Terry Corbett

Terry teli7777 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:41:54 IST 2008

I am a retired teacher. My advanced training was in reading. I taught in
a bilingual school. I live in New Mexico near the Mexican border. When I
decided to learn a Celtic language I decided on Cornish which is one of
my ancestral tongues. I first began learning Cornish in the 1990s but I
was soon put off by the spelling debates. I became interested again when
I found the Yahoo group Cornish Orthography.  I am still  searching for
answers about what the phonology of Cornish was and what the best way is
to represent it to make it as inclusive of all periods as well as easy
to learn.