Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Mon Jun 30 17:50:33 IST 2008

Yes, of course they are the same word.  There is no confusion in the
SWF, just lack of thought probably due to the fact that the entire thing
was such a rush job.  For any job to be done properly, it takes the time
that it takes.  That is why KS was so good.  A lot of time, thought,
discussion, checking and rechecking was done, and achieved an excellent
result that its enemies (and those influenced by them) totally and
unforgivably ignored.

A rush job is a bodged job, and there is no way of ever avoiding that
result.  As a result, we have to form this Spellyans forum to sort out
what should have been properly assessed then.  And wasn't.

Craig