A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Mon Jun 30 20:41:49 IST 2008

I have no problem with <ai>.
It's better than using a diacritic <ê> on a non-stressed syllable.

However, some folk will say that the resultant words look too English.
Could <ei> be used instead?
I know that <ei> was destined for words like chi/chei but those would be
better as chy anyway.

What do you want to do with <au>?
Would we get Austria back!?

Regards,