[Spellyans] Get well soon

Nige Martin nige.martin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:52:07 GMT 2008

Has anyone contacted the producers of the card to establish where they
obtained their information? Surely it is better for members of this forum to
obtain the facts before speculating the name of an organisation believed to
be at fault.
Furthermore, by contacting the producers direct one presents the opportunity
to right the wrongs, so to speak.
I am not trying to undermine your authority, I respect the work you learned
people are doing on our behalf; I am merely trying to be objective.
Thanks,

Nige