[Spellyans] Get well soon

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:11:59 GMT 2008

Exactly. I pointed out that the Cornish was unsatisfactory.
I did not speculate on the origin of the translation.
It is not for me to suggest emendations, since the mere mention of my
name will invalidate anything I say.
You may remember that the Commission ruled out KS as a compromise
spelling on the grounds that
it was associated with me and therefore unacceptable.

I make suggestions on this forum in the hope that others will take the
matter further.

Nicholas