[Spellyans] Get well soon

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Thu Nov 13 11:22:36 GMT 2008

It seems that translations were provided to a private company by the
Partnership translation service.  Any comments therefore should be
sent to Jori Ansell who has a watching brief over the service.

Perhaps what we need here is a nominal leader or spokesperson of this
list who has the respect of all factions.  Such a leader could put
points from this list to Jori, or others from time to time, without
causing offence.  Are there any volunteers who feel that they meet the
requirement?  I have one member in mind.