[Spellyans] Introducing myself

Ray Chubb ray at spyrys.org
Sat Nov 22 19:48:47 GMT 2008

Hi John,

Welcome to Spellyans.

I note your interest in the appearance of Cornish on the page.  This
is something that I have a passion about and for this reason I will
not be using the Standard Form on a personal level.

I like to use something akin to what could be called historical
standard Cornish and for this reason I will be using Unified Cornish
with or without its recent revisions.  If you are not sure about the
different forms of Cornish, Unified is the form that the Cornish
Gorsedd has used since its inception.

We have a mutual friend it seems in the Rev. Andy Phillips.