[Spellyans] Introducing myself and 'historical standardCornish' HSC

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Sun Nov 23 12:36:07 GMT 2008

The official form of the SWF uses <hw> for traditional <wh>. Although you
can use <wh> in the SWF, the form that we shall see on public notices &
documents and in education will be <hw>. The same will go for the other
traditional graphs. In practice, the SWF will be publically visible mainly
without traditional graphs. So, although Nicholas's point was a good one,
Ray's concern is unlikely to have been removed.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim