[Spellyans] Introducing myself and 'historical standardCornish' HSC

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 14:46:55 GMT 2008

The SWF has brought the two opposing groups closer together.
Eventually revived Cornish will be a variety of KS.
It will distinguish gwynn/gwynd 'white' from gwin 'wine' and it will
write nev, hav, gwav.
It will probably also revert to wh and qw/qu for hw and kw.

One should also remember that <j> in bolunjeth is not traditional,
neither is dh in dhodho.
Unified already uses Lhuydian spellings.

Nicholas