[Spellyans] SWF questionable wordforms

Jon Mills j.mills at email.com
Thu Sep 11 10:00:57 IST 2008

I agree that it isn't 1904. However a criticism frequently levelled
against revived Cornish orthographies is that the prescribed forms lack
legitimacy because they are unattested. Are we reviving the Cornish
language or creating a conlang? Attested forms should not be ignored be
cause they are inconvenient or at odds with 20th century practice.Jon