[Spellyans] CV ve

Andrew Climo andrew at agantavas.org.uk
Tue Sep 16 20:05:40 IST 2008

My CV:

I'm a teacher of UCR and have an amateur interest in traditional Cornish
texts. I was one of the Treyarnon negotiating team (for UC/UCR).

I would like to see all users of Cornish start working together and consider
that a common orthography to be esential for the language community to
thrive and move forward. Without this I doubt that the language split will
be healed.

Although I like UCR very much, I recognise that I need to demonstrate
support for the Standard Written Form and work with others to perfect it
(which may take many years).