[Spellyans] Goat

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Mon Apr 6 09:48:34 IST 2009

Margh yw best hep parow is inscribed on the slate plaque which is
placed on my mare Larnie's grave (my thanks to Nicholas for supplying
that).  She died on Nov. 1 2008, aged 37, and was in my ownership for
21 superb years.  She took part in 2 ITV programmes (Westcountry Lives
and Time Travels - the Battle of Vellan-druchar), and the only film
trailer ever produced to promote a novel (my own 'The Lyonesse
Stone'), and is written into the third of the trilogy to be published
later this year.

Craig