[Spellyans] Goat

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Tue Apr 7 13:16:00 IST 2009

Ben tried to move the discussion in the AHG towards using KD as a starting
point, but it never went anywhere, so instead KK v. other forms were
discussed. Trond as arbiter in his right to do so, then ruled that KK ought
to be the basis which was the basis of KD anyway, so it amounts to the same
thing. He said to check the KK forms and to keep them where they are
authentic and correct, of course within the framework of the SWF spec.

Dan