[Spellyans] Goat

Michael Everson everson at evertype.com
Tue Apr 7 13:49:37 IST 2009

On 7 Apr 2009, at 13:16, Daniel Prohaska wrote:

> Yes, I would like to know this, too. Weren’t we promised the minutes
> of the AHG meetings?

All of the documents we received are on the KS website. There is a pre-
ruling draft -- which promises that publishers should be allowed to
use diacritics for instance (a promise to us that was broken) -- but
never a list of rulings.

> Isn’t there a video of it as well? Albert, who was there,
> specifically mentions Andrew Climo being unhappy about Trond’s
> ruling. I have no reason to doubt Albert’s word in this.

Mina Dresser told me that she also objected to the way KK was taken to
be the "basis" of Cornish in this matter.