[Spellyans] Gavar etc

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Mon Apr 13 15:32:22 IST 2009

Absolutely. No hard feelings.

Dan

  _____

From: Clive Baker
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 3:29 PM

"Dan

well, what can I say, except that I really could not remember their names,
hence both the first names and surnames being incorrect. The Bill and Ben
bit was unconscious, but the comment after my attempt at their surnames was
perhaps a little injurious, and therefore I withdraw it totally, my sarcasm
having got the better of me. If I could have remembered Trond's name then I
would have criticised the triumvirate for its shortcomings and not just
Albert and Ben. I trust that is sufficient for my forgiveness Dan,

Clive"