[Spellyans] 1st person singular preterite 'mynnys' and 'gallos'

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Fri Apr 17 13:09:30 IST 2009

The form gallas is 3rd pers.sg. preterite.
Ray was enquiring about 1st pers.sg. preterite.

I think -is may have been used in the SWF to distinguish the preterite from the 2nd pers.sg.pres.- future & imperf.

You can do that in the SWF because i and y can have the same sound.
In KS this would not work.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim.