[Spellyans] Memorial to the Prayer Book Rebellion of 1549

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Tue Aug 11 15:02:30 IST 2009

Indeed, 'they' insinuates that the Cornish did it themselves, rather
than being the deeds of The Earl of Somerset (Lord Protector acting in
stead of a 10-year old and sickly king), Archbishop Thomas Cranmer,
Lords Russell and Grey with their armies and mercenaries from Italy
and Germany, and Sir Anthony Kingston with his death squads.

Craig