[Spellyans] Memorial to the Prayer Book Rebellion of 1549

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Fri Aug 14 16:12:11 IST 2009

A gowetha wheg,

This may be getting the discussion off-course - but these responses remind
us that there is a considerable public need for an authoritative history
accessible by the public on what happened in history to the Cornish
language - and how this was brought about.     The constitutional position
of Cornwall likewise needs retrieval fro its present position: swept under
the carpet.  People like Angarrack have fulminated on this - but a more
measured approach is overdue.  Tim Saunders has also written a series of
articles - but they are privately circulated and I do not think he has ever
published them.

- an Ken ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX