[Spellyans] Memorial to the Prayer Book Rebellion of 1549

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Fri Aug 14 19:03:08 IST 2009

Very encouraging to hear that, Craig - please take my earlier remarks in
that spirit.

- an Ken ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX