[Spellyans] David Mitchells's views on Cornish and revival of'ancient languages'.

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Aug 17 08:21:57 IST 2009

Yes, I do realise the issue below is off-topic - and I have responded to
further comments direct rather than through the Spellyans group.

- an Ken ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX