[Spellyans] eleven & only

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Sat Aug 22 12:01:55 IST 2009

Andrew,

Thanks for the crit and your suggestion. I disagree, however. Both words in
the attestations show similar spellings, both have endings in -ek (-ec) and
-ak that are predominate. There is one attestation that has "only" as ydnik.
The ending, I think, is the same in both words. Funnily enough the stressed

It's easy to distinguish them both by position and context:

unnek den "eleven men"

an den unnek "the man alone", which can also be rendered by an den y honan.

Dan

  _____