[Spellyans] eleven & only

A. J. Trim ajtrim at msn.com
Sat Aug 22 16:15:32 IST 2009

Dan,

The "evidence" here would suggest ynnek for "only" and unnek for "eleven" (based on Traditional Cornish).
Putting ynnek after the noun (as you seem to suggest) would also help to prevent confusion.
This may be something for the 2013 review.

Until then, go with the current SWF rules (which are based on Revived Cornish).

Hopefully,  the two Cornishes will get closer together during the review.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim