[Spellyans] David Mitchell on Cornish

Ken MacKinnon ken at ferintosh.org
Mon Aug 24 17:32:43 IST 2009

I realise this is strictly speaking off-topic - but friend might like to see the full trnascript.

- an Len ken

Ken MacKinnon is now on Broadband  with new e-mail addresses:-

ken at ferintosh.org
and also at:-
ken.ferintosh at googlemail.com

My former e-mail addresses are no longer able to be used.

(Prof) Ken MacKinnon
Ivy Cottage, Ferintosh,
The Black Isle, by Dingwall,
Ross-shire  IV 7 8HX