[Spellyans] hyrvyga

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Mon Feb 23 14:36:17 GMT 2009


This is one of the "new" words in BK. You give the MS spelling hyrwyge and
George (KTK, 2006) gives hyrvyge. You connect it with an unattested verbal
noun *gwyge "delay" while George derives it from *mig "small period of
time". Which is it? What's the safest bet for the SWF? I would like to
include this word in the dictionary.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://kernowek.net/pipermail/spellyans_kernowek.net/attachments/20090223/044ad603/attachment.html>

More information about the Spellyans mailing list