[Spellyans] <hedre>

Daniel Prohaska daniel at ryan-prohaska.com
Tue Feb 10 13:08:31 GMT 2009

Nicholas wheg,

Meur ras dhis anodho. Spellings with <hedre> are still more frequent and I
think this would make a good compromise solution with the UCR and UC/KK
forms. The pronunciation is the same, though Ken George gives ["hEdra] in
the Gerlyvrik. I must say he responded very kindly to me when I told him
about my thoughts as to the pronunciation of <hegar>.

Dan

  _____