[Spellyans] A little essay for "Penny"

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 21:57:36 GMT 2009

Fair enough. But why bother with him? Or any of them?

I had an email request (sent to others) from JL today about the
Cornish word for beaver. I looked it all up immediately and sent a
reply.
I suspect I was the first to answer. She replied to thank me.
We should cultivate the nice people (with the money) and ignore the
nasties.

Rather than bother to reply to people who don't want to be convinced
(not that they really either believe KG or understand the question), I
recommend
you get on with serious work and let the nasties fume alone. They have
after all lost.

I have just done Ezekiel 27. Quite some vocab.