[Spellyans] 2nd pl imperative

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 19:54:46 GMT 2009

They're not, Eddie.  They are paranoid about any opposing point of
view - and therein lies the problem.  Personally I am keep to keep the
language as simple as possible for the sake of the many who want to
learn but haven't yet been given the opportunity.  In fact, does this
apparent distinction really address the faults that lie within the
SWF, which is what we are meant to be tackling?

Craig