[Spellyans] 2nd pl imperative

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:19:36 GMT 2009

The distinction is made in traditional Cornish for verbs when the root
is stressed: gwreugh, keugh, eugh, deugh.
KS maintains this distinction and writes gwrewgh, kewgh, ewgh, dewgh
but gwelowgh, bedhowgh, leverowgh and goslowowgh.
In this KS  is more authentic than UC and UCR — (which deliberately
followed UC).

Nicholas