[Spellyans] Introduction

Eddie Climo eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 01:10:15 GMT 2009

On 2 Jan 2009, at 21:06, nicholas williams wrote:
> The traditional texts in the original spelling, starting with CW,
> Bewnans Ke and Beunans Meriasek.
> And for prose Tregear. The subject-matter isn't everbody's cup of
> tea, but the language is interesting.
>
> On 2 Jan 2009, at 19:18, David Trethewey wrote:
>> ... but what do people recommend for what I should read next?

Wolcum osta omma, David!

I've compiled an extensive list of Cornish material that can be
downloaded free (and legally) from the web, along with a sampler of
items for each of the other Celtic languages. Amongst other books, it
contains almost all of the miracle plays, and a lot of Late Cornish
material as well.

If you're interested, I can easily e-mail you a copy of the file,
which gives the author and title of each item, along with the URL
where it's available.

Send me an e-mail off list, if you like, and I'll get back to you.

Eddie Foirbeis Climo
eddie_climo at yahoo.co.uk