[Spellyans] Alys in Pow an Anethow in Kernowek -- Alice'sAdventures in Wonderland in Cornish

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Thu Jan 22 14:40:32 GMT 2009

Michael,

This is what the Amazon US product description says:

Product Details
Reading level: Ages 9-12

Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Evertype (February 1, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1904808190
ISBN-13: 978-1904808190
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 6.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

You might want to get them to change the Language to Cornish else it will
get missed in a search.
In the meantime, you can "tag" it, which may work just as well.

Well done to all involved.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim