[Spellyans] long and short forms of bos

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Fri Jan 2 23:30:20 GMT 2009

I think that one of the problems that has contributed to poor Cornish grammar, and the slipping of standards during the last 40 years, is the poor teaching of English grammar.
People cannot relate to the grammar of other languages (including Kernowek) because they don't understand their own grammar.
People can read the traditional texts (most are available) but they cannot analyse the traditional texts (by themselves) to gain from the experience.
The result is that people have lost the ability to teach themselves from reading examples.
Good teachers and multi-media learning aids are now more important than they once were.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim