[Spellyans] 'to do' in KS

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Sat Jan 3 19:54:43 GMT 2009

Nicholas,

Yes, I agree. <gwil> may be better than <gul> as our first choice for "to do" in KS.
I'm happy to use <gwil>.
However, on 01/01/2009 15:39 you wrote: "That would have meant writing <gwil> 'to do', a spelling which is not actually attested. I decided in my own writing to revert to the Nancean form <gul>."
You did not say why.
It just seemed to be an odd comment when you were clearly backing <gwil>.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim