[Spellyans] kal revisited

nicholas williams njawilliams at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:10:15 GMT 2009

KS as it is constituted at the moment is close to the SWF Traditional,
which means
a. that learners of the SWF will find it easy to read
b. that there is a greater chance of eventual revisions of the SWF
bringing it closer to KS.

It is also incidentally close to Jenner.

It is unlikely that any further change will be made to KS.

I am not wholly happy with some aspects of KS, but it seems to me a
reasonable compromise and I am
content to write in it and publish in it.

Nicholas