[Spellyans] kal revisited

ajtrim at msn.com ajtrim at msn.com
Tue Jan 6 23:54:53 GMT 2009

This looks like a good compromise solution that keeps to the spirit of the agreements made for the SWF.
If you were mad at someone, and you called them a "liar", it would be useful (in writing, at least) to know quite how far you wanted to take the possible insult.
Perhaps this is the real reason for the <gh>.

Regards,

Andrew J. Trim