[Spellyans] Maga Newsletter

Craig Weatherhill weatherhill at freenet.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 18:32:39 GMT 2009

It's incorrect, anyway:  I recommended Lostwydhyel/Lostwedhyel
(preference to the former because the -e- alternation is much less
apparent in historic forms of the name).

The qualifier is gwydh/gwedh+yel suffix = "place of (or district of)
trees" (Generic is lost, "tail", i.e. "tail-end of a place of trees".

Craig